- Career guidance programmes will be offered to our students to help them plan their higher education and identify other opportunities. Campus recruitment by eminent organizations will be held annually.
- The college has dedicated and highly qualified team of faculty members, who strive hard for academic excellence and impart wholesome education to the students.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Extra Curricular activities blended with sports activities form an integral part of a student’s life at the TMG College of Arts & Science.
- Histrionic and cultural talents are encouraged through Music, Dance and Dramatics.
- The college has facilities for indoor/outdoor games where students are trained by a qualified Physical Education teacher
- The Institution has a N.S.S, Y.R.C, R.R.C & C.C.C clubs under the care of trained officers.
- Lions Clubs of Chennai TMG & TMG Sakthi
- The objective of the Placement Cell is to provide a platform that would bridge various companies with our talented students who have been nurtured with the best to – Be The Best wherever they go.
- TMG College has always been one of the most preferred sources for campus recruitment for Corporate and other recruiters. Globalization opened up job market like never before, and the demand for graduates and Postgraduates from Arts & Science Colleges, is increasing day by day. Some of the corporate houses are looking for mass recruitment’s for their facilities. There is no shortage of jobs in the present scenario, although there is a clear shortage of qualified employable candidates from the colleges.
- Generally, campus interviews start in the month of December and go up to early May each year. Selection process starts in the morning and ends by the evening with the offer letters being issued to selected candidates.
For details kindly mail your queries to:
Mrs. S Kalyani Commerce Department, Placement Officer,
TMG College, Tambaram, Chennai 601 301,
Office No: 044-65159371
- The modern, well stacked library provides a wide collection of books, periodicals, journals and newspapers, to widen the knowledge of the students and faculties in a broad spectrum.
- The college provides separate hostel accommodation for both men and women students.
- Students, who wish to join the hostel, shall avail the application forms from the College office.
- The college provides bus facility for the students to commute from different parts of the city.