Rules & Regulations
University of Madras conducts CBCS Pattern of examination every semester in the month of November & April every year for which the examination fee is to be paid in the month of August & February respectively if at all any amendment as per the University Norms.
- If any corrections need be made in the Hall Ticket it must be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations immediately through college principal.
- Hall Tickets should be preserved until he/she completes the whole examination and on demand it should be produced along with his/her identity Card on each and every session of the Examination.
- The Register Number should be written legibly in the Answer Book at the appropriate box provided, failing which his/her results will not be released.
- No candidates will be allowed to carry incriminating materials inside the Examination Hall.
- Examination commences morning session by 10.00AM and afternoon session by 2.00PM.
- Candidates are expected to be in their seats 10 minutes before in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are advised to see whether he/she has been supplied the correct question paper. If not, it is the duty of the candidate to call for correct question paper from the Chief Superintendent of the Examinations.
- NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO WRITE THE EXAMINATION WITHOUT THE IDENTITY CARD issued by the COLLEGE.
- Candidates who have not earned necessary attendance for the required courses are not eligible to write the examination.
- Possession of Mobile Phone, i-POD, Hand Written materials, Printed or Xerox materials, and also written text on palms, written materials found in Calculator, Kerchief, etc., caught hold of from the candidate in the Examination hall shall be considered as malpractice.
All candidates must put in 80% of attendance for both UG / PG courses
for appearing the University Examination.
To View University Results: