SC ST - Scholarship
Standing Committee for the welfare of SC/ST has been constituted in the College with the Principal as Chairman to look after the welfare of SC/ST students. A Special Cell for the welfare of students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes has been set up. The cell has the responsibilities of receiving, scrutinizing and processing applications from SC/ST students pursuing their course of study.
For any further details in this regard SC/ST students may contact the SC/ST Cell:
|Committee Member Name||Designation|
|Ms. Nisha Afreen||Librarian|
|MR. P. Alex||Asst. Professor
Department of English
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme
The Government of TamilNadu has launched Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme to enhance the enrolment ratio of girls from Government schools to Higher Education Institutions. Through this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 1000/month will be provided to the girls till their completion of UG degree/Diploma/ITI/any other recognized course. The incentive amount under this scheme will be disbursed directly into the student’s Bank Account.
|MS.V.DEEPIKA||CO-ORDINATOR||DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE|
Post Metric Scholarship for Minority Students
- Eligible for Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (UG/PG)
- Students who have secured not less than 50%marks in the previous final examination.
- Annual income of parent / guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh p.a.
Central Sector Scholarship for College and University Students (FIRST YEARS)
- Eligible for Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST
- Students who have not received any other scholarship.
- Annual income of parent / guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.8 lakh p.a.
- Students who secured above 80% in 12th Std.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Eligible for PG course only
- Students should be the single child to their parents.
- No income criteria
The scholarship will be awarded to the students of all the Branches of Arts, Science and Humanities courses as per the terms and conditions of Endowment.The application form for the various Endowment scholarship and the terms and conditions are available in the University website
Various Scholarship schemes of Central and State Governments available through National Scholarship portal.
SC, ST & SCC (BC-Adi Dravidar Christian) Scholarship:
Scholarships are offered for SC/ST students. Students whose parents’ annual income is not more than 200000 per annum are eligible to avail this scholarship.
Scholarship Guideline for UG Students:
- Income limit for SC/ST Candidates – Below Rs. 2, 50,000/-
- Income limit for SCC (BC – Adi Dravidar Christian) Candidates – Below Rs. 2, 00,000/
Scholarship Guideline for PG Students
Income limit for SC/ST Candidates – Below Rs. 2,50,000/-
Income limit for SCC (BC – Adi Dravidar Christian) Candidates – Below Rs. 2,00,000/-